We’ve been approved for adoption by the Pug Nation of L.A.! Now, all that awaits is a careful selection of our newest family member – and the opportunity to fly down to L.A. to pick him/her up. Delaying matters is a side trip I may have to make to Montreal for a week or so. Also, the looming WGA strike does throw some cold water on my travel plans. Ideally, I would schedule meetings with production companies and broadcasters while I’m in town but if the Writer’s Guild does strike, that will be out of the question. And so, more than likely, it’ll be a one or two day stay. Maybe a quick catch up with friends over a lunch or dinner. And then it’ll be back to Toronto, pug in tow.
Speaking of the entertainment industry, I posted this quickie twitter thread last night –
Today’s Yes/No…





Leave a Reply