A difficult day for reasons I’ll not elaborate on in this blog entry. Suffice it to say, however, that days like these make you stop and think about not only what you’ve done with your life, but what remains to be done.
MY BUCKET LIST
- Buy a place in Tokyo and spend more time visiting and exploring the country.
- Take a tour of the southern U.S. Hit Charleston, Savannah, and New Orleans.
- Spend a couple of weeks in Tuscany.
- Attend one Worldcon and finally meet many of the authors whose work I’ve enjoyed the years.
- Create and produce at least one more dear-to-me sci-fi series.
- Produce, at the very least, a Dark Matter miniseries to give the series closure.
- Get the band back together and join them for at least one season of a new Stargate series.
- Rescue a whole bunch of senior pugs.
I reserve the right to revise and amend this list.
So, what’s on YOUR bucket list?