Tonight, it’s an all-new episode of Dark Matter! “Episode 17: We Were Family”, aka Episode 204, aka “A Very THREE Reunion”, aka “Android’s Day Out”!
7 pm PDT/10 pm EDT on Syfy and Space Channel.
Join me for my final live tweet for the foreseeable future and then check out what should be my last live after-show Periscope at 8 pm PDT/11 pm EDT. I’ll be using Akemi’s iPad for the event so I should, hopefully, be able to make out everyone’s names in spite of the app’s crappy choice of color backgrounds.
A LOT going on in this episode and I’ll have plenty to say about it after it airs. The upcoming blog entries will be chock full o’ BTS pics, vids, and stuff that didn’t make the final cut. Stay tuned!
For those of you who WILL be joining in the live-tweeting tonight, here (compliments of blog regular and live-tweeting expert PBMom) are some things to remember…
“How to get Dark Matter to trend tonight:
1) Don’t use #DarkMatter before the designated time: 1 HOUR before Dark Matter airs.
2) One # term per Tweet. (Only one hashtag because Twitter doesn’t count tweets towards trending with multiple hashtags. Their algorithm does not pick it up.
Example: If everyone needs to use #DarkMatter there should be a coordinated effort that everyone just use that and not something else. So if someone tweets #FourClan #DarkMatter it won’t count towards trending at all.
3) Lots of people tweeting matters more than the number of tweets.
4) Those with lots of followers help out a lot!
5) Private accounts must have their locked status removed, as the tweets from these accounts do not count toward the trend tally.
6) Retweets are the easiest way to help out the trending effort. Just search for the hashtag, and retweet the ones that have just one hashtag.
7) Thank the sponsors.
(This is true for ANY show. Sponsors do pay attention to this. Often with DVR viewing, commercials are skipped. When people go out of their way to thank the sponsors means a great deal to them. For example: Thank you @subway for sponsoring #DarkMatter. It s a fabulous show. I think a sandwich would go well with it! ) They help with the retweets when they see things like that.”
In case you missed it yesterday, here’s one of my many favorite scenes from this season: