1. I’m back in Vancouver. And exhausted. I’ve got seven days to get my crap together, including: banking, car servicing, making arrangements for the house, and making a turducken AND piecaken for this Sunday!
2. The official announcement on my new series is coming. No, really! Apparently, Tuesday is the day.
3. Ever wanted to own a figurine of yourself? Or a figurine of your favorite Executive Producer? Well check out this place, located right here in Vancouver, where you can pop in, get scanned, and have your very own mini me delivered to you in 72 hours: http://mini-me.ca
4. Comcast goes above and beyond the call of shitty customer service: http://gawker.com/comcast-half-apologizes-to-the-customer-it-allegedly-go-1644252018
5. 10 t.v. shows that are really creepy if you think about them: http://io9.com/10-tv-shows-that-are-really-creepy-if-you-think-about-t-1644845434
7. “They taste like burning.” http://www.vulture.com/2014/09/28-simpsons-quotes-every-fan-must-know.html
9. Pecan pie at the bottom of the list?! Creamed horns lower than apple fritters?! Plain croissants at number #1?! Nonsense! http://rankings.gawker.com/pastries-ranked-1635451466
10. Pursuant to my recent post about the new Twin Peaks series, here are 10 Things Showtime’s New Twin Peaks Series Needs To Do: http://www.toplessrobot.com/2014/10/post_10.php
11. Oh. And THIS re: Golden Boy Marin Gero: http://deadline.com/2014/10/l-a-complex-martin-gero-phoenix-project-cw-849644/