10. We need more action before the tease.
9. P.37 – This episode really starts hitting its stride here.
8. Her line: “Oh my god, fire!” is a bit on the nose.
6. The final scene of the episode is a little cliff-hangery. Was this intentional?
5. We need a few more, and more succinct, George Kennedy moments
4. Is this Earth’s moon? (Note on a third season script for a series set in another galaxy).
3. Would Mrs. Garson use the term “missiles”? Sounds too professional.
2. Let’s find an alternative to “doggy-style”. It’s all we see these days.
1. Maybe is she refers to her bitch later on, they assume she is talking about her dog but she is in fact talking about her mother who she has a bad relationship with.