1. My favorite pizza topping is…Green peppers. My writing partner says he hates them. How can somebody hate green peppers?
2. My most despised celebrity is…Donald Trump.
3. Because…He’s petty, small, vindictive, and completely humorless.
4. The best book I last read…was The Postmortal by Drew Magary. Clever, engaging, thought-provoking.
5. The worst book I last read…was Bait by J. Kent Messum. Ridiculous.
6. My hidden useless talent is…my ability to instantly give you the numerical equivalent of any letter in the alphabet (A to B, 1 to 26).
7. The weirdest thing I ever ate was…shirako – cod sperm – in Japan, of course.
8. My favorite crappy chocolate is…Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
9. If I could live through any Stargate episode, it would be…Rising I and II.
10. If I could have anyone’s job, it would be…Broadcast programmer. I would revolutionize the industry by basing my selection on solid writing over catchy hooks or “who’s attached?”, resulting in a slate of shows people actually watch.
11. My favorite household chore is…loading the dishwasher. It’s an art form.
12. The last thing I dressed up as was as…a nerd. My accessories included books from personal library including The Dungeon Master’s Guide and Player’s Handbook.
13. The worst customer service moment of the past month was…just the other day. The waitress was serving Akemi her salad when three accompanying pickles fell off the plate and onto the table. She quickly picked them up with her fingers, put them back on the plate, and informed us: “They’re just for show anyway.”
14. The last thing I saw on t.v. that made me go WTF? was…guest judge Jason Bentley (Music Director of KCRW Radio) on Top Chef Masters complaining that mussels were “too much work”. Seriously, Jason, does your mom chew your food for you too?
15. My biggest pet peeve is…lazy writing.
16. My last recipe disaster was the time I tried to make…stuffed squid. Gummy.
17. If I could afford it, I’d have a second home in…Tokyo. Of course.
18. I really regret that time I…got into that last relationship.
19. The last movie I walked out on was…Six Degrees of Separation. I actually walked out about a half dozen times, pacing the halls before returning to join my date. Unbearably pretentious.
20. It may shock you to know about…that new super secret project I’m in discussions on. Alas, no, not a new/returning Stargate television series or movie. But when you find out…
Keep YOUR answers coming!