continuing where I just left off…
14. With nothing to lose, I enter one of the continuously changing authentication codes on my cell phone where I am prompted under the “disable double authentication” section. It works!
15. I’m brought back to the beginning and repeat the process until I am, once again, instructed to print the list of back-up codes.
16. I hit the “print” button and nothing happens.
17. I hit print on my laptop. And still nothing happens.
18. I resort to taking a screen grab of the numbers and print up the image.
19. I enter one of the back-up codes when prompted and type “printed” in the space provided.
20. I am informed that I have been “double authenticated”!
21. I proceed to update this blog with a double entry, the second in which I discuss the fact that the majority of my dreams always seem to take place in one of three locations…
I was talking to Akemi about a recent dream I’d had when I realized that an awful lot of my dreams take place in one of three locations. And one of the three is NOT Vancouver where I’ve lived for the past fourteen years. Perhaps most shocking is the dream destination sitting in first place. In ascending order, my dream locations are…
Not all that surprising given my affinity for the city which I visit every year. A little surprising that it beat out Vancouver.
Not all that surprising that my hometown would make the list. It’s where I grew up and another city I visit at least once a year.
And, the #1 location in which most of my dreams take place…
In the number #1 spot? It’s true. For some strange reason, the majority of my dreams take place in Las Vegas!
22. I ask you about your dream locations, unique or otherwise.
23. I post pics of Akemi’s latest artistic creations: