The SGU 1.0 DVD box set comes out this week so, as promised, here are 25 Stargate: Universe trivia questions to mark the launch. First three posters to correctly answer all twenty-five questions will be awarded some cool SGU-related prizes.
1. Who was the first person through the gate?
2. How old is Adam Brody and what is his profession?
3. What substance are they looking for in Air III?
4. What did T.J.’s father do for a living?
5. Whose water rations does a dehydrated Rush down when he comes through the gate in Air III?
6. What does Camile want Sharon to get rid of in Life?
7. What natural disaster does Lisa Park positively hate?
8. Whose death kicks off Justice?
9. Rush earned a graduate to what prestigious university?
10. Who is the first person selected in “the lottery”?
11. In Life, Spencer pushes this individual so hard to exercise that he ends up vomiting. Who is he?
12. How does Rush choose to spend his final moments in Light?
13. Who is the first one to fall sick on the planet in Time?
14. Which crew member is seriously injured in Earth?
15. Both Eli and Greer come up with clever inventions in Water. What are they?
16. What pseudonym does Eli use when he pays his mother a visit in Earth?
17. What is missing from Wray’s painting in Life?
18. Where is the gun discovered in Justice?
19. According to Rush, how cold is the planet in Water?
20. How old is Dale Volker and what is his profession?
21. Who eventually sits in “the chair”?
22. What did Chloe Armstrong major in at Harvard?
23. Name Eli’s top 4 desert island movies.
24. What movie does Rush quote from in Time?
25. What does Young tell everyone happened to Rush back on the planet in Justice?